|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Mbps|
|Product Line||Cisco Aironet|
- Six times faster than 802.11 a/g networks
- Dual-radio, simultaneous 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz support
- Backward-compatible with 802.11 a/b/g clients
- 802.11n performance with existing Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switches
- Sleek design blends into a variety of indoor environments
- Controller-based deployment options
- Dynamic frequency selection 2 (DFS-2) compliant
- Small, compact form factor designed for a variety of mounting options for easy installations for indoor deployments
- Lock options for theft protection
The Cisco Aironet 700 series offers a compact access point for value-minded customers looking to modernize their networks to handle the increasingly complex wireless access demands.
With 802.11n dual-radio 2 x 2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology providing at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11 a/g networks, the Cisco Aironet 700 series offers the performance advantage of 802.11n quality at a competitive price.
As part of the Cisco unified wireless network, the 700 series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network.